NCL epic

NCL epic

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Conclusion

I was very much looking forward to this trip especially having enjoyed so much my previous cruise with NCL, and even though I had already had some doubts about the size and layout of the Epic, I was very open and willing to give it every chance to convince me that bigger is better.
Unfortunately, though I found very little to complain about with regard to the staff and crew and the service I received, the design, capacity and the inability of cruise ship logistics to cope with being flexible with dining options meant that Freestyle was possibly one of the least applicable words I could use to describe my time on board, and if I cruise again I think I will do a lot more research into the ship layout, and the previous passenger comments.
I did have fun on this holiday and can say I have enjoyed myself, contrary to what my above comments may suggest, but mixed in with this was too much aggravation, annoyance and mutterings of, "You've got a be f*****g joking!", for me to feel like I'd want to return.
Finally as with any review, it is very subjective and many other people I am sure find the whole setup to be fabulous, so read other reviews too. Also I would welcome anyone from NCL Epic to add comments to this blog to give their opinions and/or clarifications especially if there are any factual errors. Any such comments will remain on the blog unaltered (unless they are offensive in manner or overtly just an advert).

No comments:

Post a Comment